Tobin All Summer & Tobin All Summer Junior
Our summer program is designed for families looking for a safe, Covid-conscious, reliable, nurturing place for their kids to spend their entire summer.
Choose the program that fits your child’s age:
- Tobin All Summer: for children entering 1st through 5th grade
- June 21st to August 27th (Program is closed the week of July 5-9)
- Enrollment Agreement for Tobin All Summer for children entering 1st through 5th grade
- Tobin All Summer Calendar
- Tobin All Summer Junior: for children who have completed Pre-Kindergarten & are entering Junior Kindergarten or Kindergarten
- June 28th to August 27th (Program is closed the week of July 5-9)
- Enrollment Agreement for Tobin All Summer Junior for children entering JrK & Kindergarten
- Tobin All Summer Junior Calendar
Hours & Information
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Geared toward peace of mind and consistency: Sign up for the entire summer, and rest assured that your children will be in a program tailored to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Children will enjoy the same pod of friends all summer.
- Jr K-K children will have programming separate from 1st-5th
- We will do our best to accommodate requests to be with friends.
- All activities will be held on site.
- Enrollment and Tuition:
- Space is limited, enrollment on a first come, first served basis
- Tuition covers the whole summer
- Tuition payments will be withdrawn on June 25, and July 23.
- A $400 non-refundable deposit is due upon enrollment.
- Tuition includes all contracted days with care offered from 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
- For the safety of all children, Tobin Afterschool prohibits the use of any product or food that may contain traces of nuts, as we enforce a peanut avoidance policy.