At the end of the school day, children need time to unwind, relax and play with their friends. Time at Tobin Afterschool is time to explore, be challenged, learn, have fun and enjoy new friendships.
Tobin Afterschool is Open Until 6:30pm!
- Open until 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- On vacation days, snow days, or other non-school days for which we don’t close, we’re open 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- We provide transportation from your child’s school to Tobin Afterschool.
We group children by age for our Afterschool program:
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grades 3-4
- Geared toward working parents: We’ve got you covered! We are open not only on school days, but also on snow days, early release days, professional days, and during school vacations.
- Safe, nurturing, enriching environment: Your children’s well-being is our top priority. On school days, your children will always have a safe ride from school to Tobin Afterschool. Once at Tobin, your children will be in the caring hands of our afterschool teachers, who will get them settled in and ensure that they have a great afternoon.
- Activities: Your children have options for how they spend their after school time with us. Our teachers offer a variety of field trips and enrichment activities. We think it’s important to expose your kids to what they like as well as things that are new:
- Music and Theater
- Animal Science
- Cooking and Gardening
- Arts & Crafts
- Etiquette & Community Service Opportunities
- And More!
For those kids looking for downtime, we have plenty of cozy space where they can relax and read or draw, as well as an area for them to do homework.
Please contact Joe Dumas at 508-650-1561 for more information.